I know most of y'all aren't interested in my nail polish ramblings but maybe I'll convert a few :)
For reference! I think I did one of these posts a while ago but here's an updated version of it.
My favorite nail polish blogs, in no particular order:
- Scrangie - basically the goddess of the nail polish world
- Little Music Boxes - newish blog but her cleanup method is wow... along with application
- Polish Hoarder Disorder (PHD) - I like her nails and her application and swatches... cute designs, too
- Lacquer Laine - I like her swatches a lot
- The Nailphile - she's kind of crazy in real life, I think, but she has a butt ton of swatches and I like that
- i love nail polish... - recently discovered, love looking at her nails! plus she covers different brands from all over, not just US centric ones
- Lacquerized - HOLY MOLY APPLICATION AND PHOTOS BATMAN! that is all
- The Manicured Manatee - she's really funny! and has lots of swatches for Nfu-Oh and that's awesome
There are a lot more that I look at for random swatches and reading and stuff but these are the ones I enjoy seeing regularly. I also like Body and Soul
for her ahead of everyone else swatches and GIVEAWAYS! She's having a MAJOR one for her 1 year anniversary!